Re: clipping

In a message dated 3/16/00 8:32:50 PM Pacific Standard Time, celiak@pcrs.net
writes:

<< Where I live night temps go down to 32 and sometimes below freezing.  Still
 recommend clipping? >>

Depends entirely on how much you ride and at what level.  I don't routinely
clip, but if I had worked my buns off to go to a particular early
competition, my horse was not shed out, and the temperature turned hot all of
a sudden (not an unusual phenomenon in this part of the country) I would do a
partial clip--jugular area, belly, etc.

Heidi