Weird reply message...

Hi,

     I got this message too when I replied to ridecamp.  I don't think it's
     a virus of any sort though.  I think that Mr. Delbeke is a member of
     ridecamp.  When we post to ridecamp, we are actually posting to each
     member of ridecamp, and when the system send our post to his address,
     his system sends out this message to the poster.  He just forgot to go
     nomail on ridecamp, and set up his email to send this vacation
     message.

     Just my theory.

     Kenzie & Zane
     Birmingham, AL