National Championship Entry

In my previous post I forgot to mention that riders who do not enter
within 30 days of qualifying, can still enter, but there would be a 50%
ride fee penalty for entering late.  So if you even think you might want
to enter, send you entry form in within the 30 days and you can always
withdraw with a full refund so long as you withdraw before July 1.

Terry