clipping

If I didn't clip my horse in the spring I would not be able to condition
him.  He has so much hair that he would never dry out and he would heat
up way to much.  But he still gets a lovely shiny coat.  I clip every
March when I start to condition.  He also gets so much hair early that I
have to clip in Sept to compete him in the fall. This is not an arab,
but a draft cross. Louise