need some help please

jane robirts DNisk62756
      Hello,
I am looking for the e-mail address or telephone number of Hought (Gail?) Endurance Tack. It is a husband and wife team who make biothane and leather tack and saddles. Also sell artwork.I purchased stuff last year and love it. I want more but can't find the catalog. I believe they have an online catalog too.I think they are located in northern California and I think that the word humboldt is part of their e-mail address.
     I belong to ride camp but am in the middle of changing to a different computer. Please send any replies to DNisk62756@aol
     Thank-you in advance!!!!  Jane