Re: RC: Re: Bum knees and joint lubes

Hi Gesa
I saw the Today show when the spokesperson was on the HOT SPOT for the
ad---MADD took offense to the beer part. The ad person said that they
were trying to get the point across that there are many chemicals given
to cows (antibiotics, growth hormones, etc.) which are passed on through
the milk and are not good for human consumption. She said that soy milk
and juices were by far healthier alternatives. The reference to beer was
facetious ---TIC---just to get peoples' attention. It sure got Madd's
attention all right. Probably a bad choice of words. I did not get that
she was so much against milk; just against the way it is now commonly
processed. Actually, Hulda Clark in her book The Cure For All Cancers
blames milk and milk products for causing most of the parasites which
she believes causes cancer and other diseases. She says to continue
drinking milk, but boil it first. I thought I'd clarify this as it's
been bantered back and forth, but I believe the ridecamp police is going
to arrive soon if we keep talking about cows, eh, Steph???<BG>
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!