Re: RC: Re: Bum knees and joint lubes

<< I dont drink milk, however,  what do these people think would happen to
cattle and / or dairy cows if we all became vegetarians and stopped drinking
milk and eating cheese??  I see endangered species list.  I dread the time
that they get on us again.  Endurance riding took a spanking from the likes
of them a few years back.  I guess if all of the meat animals we eat were to
disappear because of them, then , we would have to eat PETAs!!   >>

Exactly....but I can't say anything because I don't eat beef or pork.....and
at every ride I go to (which is usually to crew) I pray that they are serving
chicken  (which I don't mind eating...don't ask why..but I'm a strange gal)
But what would happen to the cows and pigs if people stopped eating them???
They (whoever "they" are) say that if just one animal/insect...whatever... is
removed from the environment, it upsets everything...
ever heard the song "I knew an old lady who swallowed a fly"??
it goes something like this  ..meee meee mee mee mee....:::cough cough::
(clearing my throat)
I knew an old lady, who swallowed a horse....
    a horse???? why'd she swallow a horse?
she swallowed the horse to catch the goat,
she swallowed the goat to catch the dog,
she swallowed the dog to catch the cat,
she swallowed the cat to catch the bird,
she swallowed the bird to catch the spider,
that wriggled and wiggled and tickled inside her
she swallowed the spider to catch the fly,
I don't know why she swallowed the fly,
perhaps she'll die
*do you understand?? if one of the animals was removed, the food chain
wouldn't work...still, this doesn't mean that horses eat goats or that goats
eat dogs...its just how the song goes...and I hope it gets the message across
and I didn't scare everyone.
-Renee