Re: Re: what type of oil?

Maggie said:

> Oil is oil no matter what the source.

Can someone (like Sarah) confirm this.  I understood that not all oils are
born equal.  Something to do with tryglycerides or something?  I had a long
conversation with an English vet who worked (may still work) in the UAE
(this was a while back) and he gave me chapter & verse about these
tryglycerides things.  I nodded wisely at the appropriate moments, not
knowing what the hell he was talking about.

What was he talking about??????

Heather
SW France