Re: RC: Re: Tree-hugger

Jeeze Tom, next you'll be telling us that Lassie didn't *really* care whether
Timmy sank in the quicksand or not . . .

<< Bette, it is rumored that Walt Disney pulled the wings off flies as a
child
 and kept a pet tethered horsefly attached to his ring finger.

 Worst of all, Bambi wasn't a true story--it was a movie!

 ti  >>

Trish & King David,
(who would gallop home and find a rope and gallop back to save me, should I
ever find myself in quicksand . . . sure he would . . .)
Grand Blanc, Michigan