award ideas

Thank you so much for the donations to our ride, the Okmulgee Cougar Prowl!
Because of this, I could have some "fun" awards.  I tried to insert my list,
but it did not work, and I hate to send an attachment to everyone, so here
is the short list, besides the regular awards.  My favorite, a new one this
year, is MIDDLE OF THE PACK, or ENDURANCE PACE for those who know what a
hunter pace is.
Others:
Best Vet Score
Turtle
Team
First Mare, Gelding, Stallion
Oldest Horse:  (TOGY, age 22)
Smallest Horse AERC #: (BW Atesch #3742)
Smallest Human AERC#: (Karren Beason #11)
First time 50 mile riders

This gives people a chance to win things when they don't finish top ten.  It
was a lot of fun, and everyone learned to appreciate some of the other
riders/horses a bit more, I think.

Complete Ride Results will be posted on the central region homepage.
http://www.aerccentralregion.org

Happy Trails!

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians