Saddle Fit

I'm kinda new to long distance riding and was wondering if anyone can
help.  I recently purchased a Crates Endurance Saddle that has a 15"
seat and I was wondering if you should feel a little snug in the seat or
have plenty of room.  I've ridden western for quite some time but it's
been in the show ring and I feel as though the stirrups are hung
different on show saddles. I currently use & have a western saddle with
a 15" seat & it is fine.  I'm not sure if the saddle seems to small for
me and if I should consider getting saddle with a 16" seat.  Please
email me privately.

Thanks
Kim  :)
Texas