Geo Bun Buster 30/50/IAHA Reg 2 Champ

For those of you who might be thinking of coming and those of you who are,
the weather is supposed to be sunny and warm.

We still have room. If you would like to come to the ride or need any info,
please email me or give me a call (evening 760-371-3285).

We marked loop 2 this past weekend and were serenaded by some coyotes in the
distance. There was a newborn calf at McCloud Flat(so cute) and got to ride
in 4 inches of snow going over the mountain overlooking vet 1. I suspect
with our nice weather, the snow and mud will be gone only leaving a nice
soft trail.

Thanks,
Sue(I wish I was riding :(  )
sbenson@ridgenet.net