what type of oil?

Thanks everyone for your help getting my two reluctant beet pulp eaters
going. They're all eating their beet pulp now!

Next question.... I'm adding oil to their beet pulp mixture. I've been using
corn oil. I ran out of that and went to one of those warehouse superstores
to get a large bottle. They didn't have corn oil. My choices were canola or
vegetabel (soy). What do you recommend feeding? I got the vegetable oil but
am wondering if I should go somewhere else and get corn  oil. I'm only
feeding approx. one cup between five horses, so it's not a huge amount.

Thanks again everybody for sharing your knowledge!

Cheryl