Re: RC: Joint lubes

In a message dated 3/12/00 7:17:19 PM Pacific Standard Time, TddWil writes:

<< I thought these nutraceuticals were a bunch of boloney until, with no
other management changes, my friend's gelding went from lame at a walk to
sound at a trot - he had been lame for some time with arthritis. (he is on
chondroitin sulfate) What else is out there worth trying, and AERC legal?
Maybe something to keep my muscles from getting so sore/stiff after a ride.
                                       Shelly in DE >>

MSM

ti