Re: RC: Joint lubes

I thought these nutraceuticals were a bunch of boloney until, with no other
management changes, my friend's gelding went from lame at a walk to sound at
a trot - he had been lame for some time with arthritis. (he is on chondroitin
sulfate) What else is out there worth trying, and AERC legal? Maybe something
to keep my muscles from getting so sore/stiff after a ride.
                                      Shelly in DE