Re: Faith is the daring of the soul

Carla,

I've been feeling that "weight of the world" thing too, lately.  Thanks for
the words of faith.

Hey, check out Horse and Rider the March issue.  There's an article called
Triumph on the Trail - it's about long distance riders.  There is a photo
of Ellen Lovett.  The article begins "It's dark in Rancho San Fernando Rey,
California, as 80 year old Ellen Lovett takes her 16 hand Arabian gelding
through his warm up paces."

I'm going to tape her picture to my fridge.  What an inspiration!  I hope
I'm still going that strong when I'm 80!

Cel

----------
> From: robert and carla lawson <robandcarla@hotmail.com>
> To: ridecamp@endurance.net
> Subject: RC:  Faith is the daring of the soul
> Date: Saturday, March 11, 2000 10:15 PM
>
> Okay here is the story.. I know how you all LOVVEEE stories.. get your
> hankies...
> I was working one week and It seemed as if the entire world was against
me
> from the Monday that I woke up and headed to work. At the time I was
working
> two different jobs. One at a dog kennel the other with Domino's Pizza. I
am
> not sure why we women go through some depressions where we feel the the
> weight of the entire world sometimes rests on our shoulders but for you
guys
> out there It just does. I went in to work at the kennel Monday and found
out
> that 10 of the puppies that I helped care for and spend alot of time with

> were gone they all were put to sleep, I can't remember what for but I
know
> it can clean out a kennel. This has been years ago. Well come to find out

> that same  day my husband announced he had to go to a convention in Las
> Vegas... on my BIRTHDAY!! and I couldn't go! Okay Monday out of the way.
> was off tuesday Later in the week I had a customer call back and get me
into
> a lot of trouble. I won't defend myself here but I will say it aint easy
> finding somefolks and its annoying that you can't give good directions!
If