Re: RC: West Nile Like Virus

I buy the human insect repellent with DEET in it.  The
higher the concentration, the better (try brands marketed to
hunters).  It works great on me and I also spray it on my
horse.  The legs and underbelly get sprayed directly, and
the rest of the body is misted along with regular fly
spray.  It works great for both of us.  Neither one of us
has had an allergic reaction to it.  It also packs great in
the cantle bag and can be applied to both of you while
riding.
Diane & Phoenix (bug season is approaching)