Re: RC: West Nile Like Virus

My situation is somewhat like yours. I have a paddock and run-in shed. I
tried a skin so soft/eucalyptus/citronella concoction last year, but it
didn't repel chiggers at all, and wasn't as effective as the chemical stuff
on other insects. Equus has an article that suggests DEET, the stuff in OFF,
but warns some horses may be sensitive to it. I plan on trying it on my
horses, since the risk of literally hundreds of bites each night is really
scarey.

                                                      Shelly in DE