From: Claudia Provin [mailto:provincmk@fanninelectric.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 9:45 PM
To: kathy_mayeda@atce.com; Qualconcep@aol.com
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: RE: Equine dentist vs Vet?

> I wouldn't even bother asking the vet

        I think it depends on the vet---my old boy was not holding weight
well--I took him to the vet and had his teeth floated--she made no comments
about his teeth.   A year later I had changed vets---I took him again to
have his teeth floated---this vet said "What teeth?"   He had (in his old
age) lost many of his grinding molars---no wonder he was losing weight---and
if you are wondering--I put him on an "old horse feed" and he blossomed.
One vet didn't mention it---another vet was on top of things.

Claudia
Provin's Promises
http://www.equine-marketplace.com/ProvinsPromises