Re: RC: Easyboots - Argh!

Go riding the good North GA red clay mud after a rain. They'll come
right off. Of course bring along a shovel to dig them out of the mud.

If all else fails you can unscrew the post that hold the straps to the
shoe. Then they will come right off. But you will have to put them back
together.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com