Re: Hay Cubes

Well, I'm beginning my annual seach for the Timothy/Alfalfa blend hay cubes.
Our local TSC refuses to order anything but the 100% Alfalfa, even though
Montana's Pride assures me they can.
So, anyone with access to it who will be attending any Central Region rides
this season please let me if you're willing to bring a couple bags. I have
used both Montana's Pride & First Thunder with good results.)
Nancy Mitts