Easyboots - Argh!

Anybody have any good techniques for getting these suckers OFF??  I
got it on just fine, but the farrier had to get it off, and he used a
big screwdriver.  I tried this, but stopped when I realized that by
levering it off with a screwdriver, I was using Zane's frog as the
fulcrum.  Ouch.  The farrier did the same thing, but he did it
quicker.  I could tell it still hurt though.  How do you guys get
these things off?

     Kenzie & Zane
     Birmingham, AL
     http://kenzie_k.tripod.com/zane.html