Fw: movies

I'm sorry guys,
This made me laugh so hard that I could not pass up giving all of you a
light hearted break from all those heavy topics which crop up from time to
time. And to make it ride related:

If you race into town on your horse and have to run in for a cold brew, just
hop off and race into the bar and even after a few fist fights and
shootings, your horse will be waiting patiently for you to ride off at a
fast gallop. No matter that he had no water or food after galloping from the
last town a day away.

                                             or

While riding, if someone starts shooting at you, just swing over and hang on
the side using your horse as a shield. Don't worry, the horse will just keep
loping along and not get hurt. Those bullets (or arrows) will harm only
humans.