Re: beet pulp pellets

> I just tried feeding some beet pulp to my old guy today. He would have
> nothing to do with it, and he is usually a pig and eats everything.

Hi Chris,

Try giving him just a tiny handful in his normal grain feeding...a bit at
a time and he should get to the point where he loves it. I have had a few
horses not seem to care for it for a few feedings, but now they are PIGS
for it. I have also had some just about kill me to get to it the first
time they tasted it!!
Heck, it took me about 28 years to learn to like Broccoli, now I love the
stuff!!

samm--gimme greens