podium saddle

Maria neigh@bellsouth.net
I've seen the Podium saddles in the endurance news magazine. (I'm a new AERC member-yeah!) They looked like a saddle I might be interested in. I've recieved their catalog, with pricing. I'm interested specifically in the long distance model. But their supposed to be interchangeable-so I would think information on any model would help. Does anyone have any feed back on this saddle, good bad or otherwise. I've not seen any used on the here on the endurance net classifieds, so I'm figuring that either everyone loves them, or no one wants them...<G>
Thanks in advance for the help.
Maria