Re: RC: safe loading in a slant load

In a message dated 3/27/00 4:51:51 PM Pacific Standard Time, luv2ride@tds.net
writes:

<< I've only see one that didn't, and it was a cheapie with no rear
 tack and the one large door that in my opinion could be a nightmare to
 close on a windy day. >>

Yes, the big doors can be tough on windy days, but A LOT of trailers are
configured that way, and if you haul a variety of different horses for
different reasons, the "tack" configuration can be a real pain in the rear
and something else to create a bottleneck.  One of my BIG list items for
"when I buy a new trailer" is one that DOES NOT have that tack contraption in
the rear!!!  Give me the big door ANY day!

Heidi
(who has to haul mares and babies, semi-halterbroke yearlings, and all sorts
of things besides our well broke and mannerly old campaigners....)