trailer horse back

Question raised about whether the rider and horse team once pulled must return to camp in camp trailer.  Is this required by AERC (don't thiknk so).  Is this an insurance requirement?  May it is an interpretation of insurance rules.  I can see that ride management may want to control responsibility for an injuried or pulled horse by requiring that horse return in triailer ride provides.  Limits potential liability I suppose.  Also, there are things about not having non-ride horses on trail.  Conflict.  Cold be a pace horse, etc.

Knowledgeable response to the concern?

thanks

janetb