Re: stirrups

GET THE STIRRUPS!!!  Best decision we ever made...  I don't understand why any endurance saddle would come without either the Cloud or EZ.  I use EZ on my saddles.  My husband who hasn't ridden for some years, finally consented to a short slow ride up the road and back.  After about 10 minutes, he said, "Wow I like these stirrups.  Riding is so much less painful now."  I might even get him to go out further next time!

Best wishes,
Vickie Smith
Lincoln, Vermont