RE: RideCamp: Australian Saddles

Three of my riding buddies ride in Australian saddles all the time,
training, endurance events and for pleasure.  They really like the security
of the saddle and the comfort.  I have also used this type of saddle, but
found like with all saddles, no matter what the style or brand they all need
fitted to your particular horse.  Hence, I have on sitting unused in my
office (as it does not fit my current horse).  The saddles range in weight
and style as you probably know, some are extremely light and others are
similar in weight to a western saddle.  I think they are much like all other
saddles if they fit your horse and you then they are great saddles.

Dawna

winmail.dat