RE: RideCamp: Whole Horse Journal

Lauren,

The feature articles are;

Countdown on Colic - you can make a difference during a colic crisis.  Take
your horses vital signs, communicate with your veterinarian and use
probiotics and homeopathic or herbal remedies to ease his pain.

10 Ways to Help a Head-Shy Horse - a horse that avoids your touch on his
head or neck can be stiff to ride and dangerous to handle.  Trainer Tina
Hutton demonstrates gentle methods you can use to overcome this common
problem.

The Threat of Tetanus - the first in our series on equine diseases and the
vaccines that are conventionally used to protect our horses.  Here's the
mainstream and holistic approach and possible side effects of these
products.

Also in this issue:

Editors note: The Power of Praise - tell your horse what he does correctly

A "Bad" Horse or one in pain? - A loyal owner wonders why her horse
misbehaves

Holistic help for Headshaking - Ask Diana (look at photo sensitive
headshaking)

Resources: Books, Videos, Classes, & more...

winmail.dat