RE: RideCamp: Re: RideCamp: Re: Re:Top Ten

Hope, My husband rides a gaited horse and she's done extremely well this
past year.  She loves to go and happy gaits all day long.  Her recoveries
are good, in fact, better than his I think!  I enjoy the walk, trot, canter,
but he wouldn't trade her, he loves it.  Good luck with your gaited pal.
Dawna

winmail.dat