Garbage on list

"I don't want to hurt the ranchers
that are running a clean business,"
Then why are you trying to run us out of business ? Here in the mountain
region a large percentage of our endurance rides are run on or across
RANCHER'S property's . Some of these rancher's move cattle around , help
find trails , let us drive/ride through their yards so WE can have a ride
on our through their lands . I'm sure this is true in some of the other
region's as well, so boycotting beef because of horse's going to a
slaughterhouse is kinda like us beef rancher's boycotting letting people
put on endurance rides through their property because of people like YOU
who have no idea what they are talking about!!!!
                                 Drin Becker
                                 Mtn. region