Re: Please help save our horses!!!!

I do agree that lot's of the methods of slaughter could be improved but until
people stop the indiscriminate breeding of horses there will always be culls
and as long as there is a demand there will be a supply. Perhaps you should
start with the people who provide this market, the Europeans and others who
like horsemeat.  I am unable to eat much meat but that also is someone's
livelihood and I will not try to destroy that for them.  I will be signing off
of ridecamp for the summer as of this week with the Reno Trade Show.  Lovell