Re: Please help save our horses!!!!

In a message dated 2/21/99 8:16:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
nccarabs@hotmail.com writes:

<< I don't want to hurt the ranchers
 that are running a clean business, but for the ones that are turning our
 pets and devoted working horses into meatloaf, this is the only way I
 know to get them to listen. >>

Those of us who raise cattle also have horses.  The cattle are raised for the
express purpose of feeding human beings, the horse are used for pleasure,
endurance, rounding up the cattle, etc.  Also chickens have feelings too, but
raising livestock is one way to help feed the human race.

BMc