Re: No appetite

Heidi,
This horse is 11 and was used for horse trials and dressage before I purchased
him.  Previous owners said that he had no problems eating (sigh).
His current diet consists of  (by volumn):
1 8-oz can crimped oats
4-oz rolled corn
1 8-oz can rolled barley
1-16oz can Legacy sweetfeed (beet pulp) in feed
4 oz Milk Plus (calf manna type product)
1/4 cup safflower oil
Free choice grass (bermuda) hay with an occasional small flake alfalfa (2-3 flakes
per week)
He is on pasture constantly (N. Florida)