Re: Please help save our horses!!!!

The commandment is "Thou shall not murder" which is talking about the
senseless act of killing for no other purpose then hate, revenge, greed
or some other such emotion or senseless purpose. It has nothing to do
with the use of animals for clothing, meat or other things.
I don't know why you have posted this garbage on the endurance list, but
I would hope that you would not consider doing it again.

 Lynette