Re: HELP WITH CARBOS??

In a message dated 2/21/1999 2:33:31 PM Central Standard Time,
ayers@plainfield.bypass.com writes:

<< He was very excited at competitions
 last year, and I worried that too much grain would make it worse.

Could it be he is excited because he isn't used to all the goings on at a
competition.  My horse was like that until he got used to it...now it is old
hat.  It had nothing to do with the amount of grain I was feeding.  My sisters
horse was the same.

Diane