Quick response needed!!

I have a horse chiropractor coming in 3 hours and I've never done this
before so I am looking for questions and things to ask her and/or have
her do while she is here. I called her in because I am trying to
eliminate any factors that would make my ROcky Mt. gelding NOT gait. We
have had him a year and have been through saddles, bits, hoof angles,
etc. and he is still pacey. He goes from a pace directly to a trot, has a
nice little canter, but will not gait. Any ideas for how I can get the
most out of this person??

Karen Johnson