[Fwd: [Fwd: [TX_Equine_Rsq] Tenn horses-please forward]]

Posting for a friend:

---- Begin included message ----

From: Antoinette Bartee <broknbel@ntws.net>

 I took the liberty of borrowing this from a message board.
Kricket, I hope you don't mind.

Anyone who knows anyone who may be interested in these horses or
know someone who may be interested in these Tennessee horses,
please forward to whoever may be interested.
Thanks,
Antoinette
A rescue friend forwarded this info today- there are 23 horses
impounded in Tennessee because of
starvation- some ponies and she thinks Quarter horses- several
pregnant mares- phone numbers for the
humane society involved are 615-79401515, 615-794-8679- and
6-5-794-7113. This is central TN- the
horses are in the legal process and inof on them will be better
2/22/99. Let's get them SAFE....

If you like the colors orange and blue, you will like our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Please remember to edit your posts. Be considerate of others!
---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----