Re: Horse too fast!!

In a message dated 2/18/99 12:51:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
zebella@northrim.net writes:

<< Perhaps different in that we actually have to "ride" the horse, and not
 just let it gallop madly about a nice, flat, groomed track :)>>

This has to do with carbohydrate tolerance?

 >All the energy in the world won't do you much good if you end up at the
 bottom of a canyon when your jet-fueled ay-rab decideds he is gonna be
 in first place no matter what...>

Yes, the road kill effect.

 >They say they fat/oil has a calming effect.....boy I wish it would kick
 in on Psycho horse...least it keeps the weight on....>

What percentage of your diet is fat?

ti

 tracy