Rookie Horse, Rookie Rider

hey all.  i finally figured out how to get into camp so y'all watch out.  and
i'm sorry for the person who's trailer i backed into getting in, i really need
to get those mirrors fixed.  did any of you like my story?  never got any
feedback.  i got a part II almost ready so if you liked my version of
endurance riding please email me.

Howard (Rookie Rider) & Dance Line (Rookie Horse)