Re: sweet feed vs. oats

When I was changing my horse from one sweet feed to another, I found there
was quite a difference in calories per pound.  .Wouldn't this make a
difference in the amount of oats you would feed? I wanted to increase my
horse's caloric intake but if  even if you want to keep it the same, I
would compare the calories per pound of both the sweet feed and the oats.
Just my 2 cents.

Pam in MA