Re: Horse too fast!!

In a message dated 2/17/99 8:17:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Well, I'll be very interested to hear your experiences with feeding
 >carbohydrates during endurance rides. They must be diametrically opposed to
 >the experiences of all the others who've tried it. Should be interesting to
 >figure out why your approach didn't work.

 Will someone who was at the Central Region Convention in Oklahoma and heard
 my lectures on feeding horses before, during and after endurance competition
 please confirm for poor, old one-track-mind Tom that my recommendations are
 fats BETWEEN rides and small, frequent doses of carbohydrates DURING rides,
 so he can stop quivering in his bed about the evil conspiracy against him? >>

Then what the hell is your complaint about what I've been saying all along????
Small frequent doses of carbofaster acting ones that don't sluice on into the
cecum. This is the first time you've reported your carb-feeding advice. It
agrees with mine! So what are you complaining about about? You already know it
works. Please tell Heidi and the rest.

ti