Re: Horse too fast!!

Not to get in the middle of Tom's & Susan's battle here...but my horse was
very hyper and had a super fast trot too.  I tried the high fat routine and it
only seemed to make it worse.  I finally switched him to straight
oats...problem solved.  He calmed down and isn't the physco horse he was.  He
now very occasionally gets a handful of sweet feed.  We avoid all types of
sugar and fat.  When he is on them he turns into a different horse
entirely....one I don't like.

Diane & Phoenix (just a little more sweet feed mom, please!!!)