RE: Happy99?????-who are you?

Most people don't know that they are sending out the happy99.exe virus.
That's how the virus works.  It sends itself out on its own.  Rather like
self-preservation.  Once the person realizes that their e-mail is
"misbehaving," then they can get rid of the virus.  My advice is to let the
person at the sending e-mail address know that their computer has a virus.
Don't get mad at them.  Try to help them.  And DON'T run the program
happy99.exe

April
Chattanooga, TN
adlee@bigfoot.com