Re: Happy99?????-who are you?

I have received this virus from Indy Stewart and perhaps her friend,
Debbie Corr dbc1@frontiernet.net.  My thoughts are to report these
people's addresses to their servers and to ridecamp (Steph) as well.
Enough is enough, and is an abuse of e-mail.  Perhaps if everyone will do
the same, these messages will stop.   Linda
On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 22:20:28 -0500 Teddy Lancaster
<Teddy@runningbear.com> writes:
>What is this?  Isn't this the virus everyone was talking about last
>week?  Who is sending this and why?  I, for one, will NOT execute
>this!!!!
>
>Teddy
>
>Indy Stewart wrote:
>
>>                   Name: Happy99.exe
>>    Happy99.exe    Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
>>               Encoding: x-uuencode

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]