Re: Sidepulls

Hi Sue,
I like mine and so does my gelding, however I am not sure how we will do
with it on the endurance trail as he gets hyped up and can really pull.
I believe I will carry a back up bit in case until we see how it goes.
He loves it though and doesn't toss his head so I don't need the tie
down anymore (which I did have to use for a while after he bopped me in
the mouth head tossing one day!).  It can't hurt to try it!
Maggie