Re: NATRC shoeing rules

Hi Nancy I disagree with you about pads. All my
horses have wonderful feet with no problems I pad
them because I ride them in so many different types
of footing. I ride in NJ the footing is sandy and do not use
pads, the sand gets under the pads and causes problems
I ride them on hardpack VT roads,rocky hills of NH and NY
and at home a mixture of everything from rocks,sand, mud
and gravel, where they need pads. I'm protecting their feet
from problems by using pads.
My horses do very well for me, so it is my job to do right by
them.

TO PAD OR NOT TO PAD---THAT IS THE QUESTION.

Marcy