Reminder - horses for sale

Just a reminder friends, that we are trying to sell off our stock & are
selling at excruciatingly low prices!  We really, really, REALLY want to
sell these horses!

We've got young horses not yet started at rock bottom prices,
broodmares, some horses left that have been started under saddle and one
10 year old 14.3 gray mare, trained by a Pat Parelli certified trainer,
can be ridden with just a halter - no need for martingale (ha ha).  Some
horses have show ring potential if that's your bag.  PS Only ONE gelding
left but he's not yet big enough to ride.

http://www.gilanet.com/fasterhorses/sale.html

--

Lif & Paul Strand   STRAND ENTERPRISES   www.fasterhorses.com