Collecting

From: Denise "the pest" Jenkins
Email: sheraces@earthlink.net

could someone tell me the basics of getting your horse collected?  I ride with a hackimor(spelling)and really have trouble getting Gun in form.  Sometimes I think I'm too light to put any weight on the back of the saddle.  I'm just totally uncoordinated when I try to do this.  I know I need lessons but can't do them right now.

Thanks again, Denise